About Vodacom South Africa
Vodacom is a leading and purpose-led African connectivity, digital and financial services company.
From our roots in South Africa, we have grown our business to include operations in Tanzania, the Democratic Republic of the Congo (the DRC), Mozambique, Lesotho and Kenya. Our mobile networks cover a population of over 303 million people.
Through Vodacom Business Africa (VBA), we offer business-managed services to enterprises in 48 countries.
Vodacom is majority owned by Vodafone (60.5% holding), one of the world’s largest communications companies by revenue.
Vodacom South Africa Contact Details & Address
- Dial 135 from your Vodacom handset
- Call from RSA on 082 135
- Call from abroad on +27 82 135
- Lines open 24 hours
How to Apply for Jobs Advertised Today by Vodacom South Africa, Vodacom South Africa careers
Here are the Vodacom South Africa Jobs, you can see more of the vacancies advertised by Vodacom South Africa and how to apply
Marketing Content/Design Manager
About the job
Vodacom Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
- Assists, advises and executes processes and activities for applying user centred and data driven design methodologies to inform the end-to-end design;
- Drives and maintains the delivery of a wide range of user research across all phases of the design lifecycle and delivers an end-to-end design innovation;
- Supervises a team and contributes to team creating design concepts and specifications for significant future products, services or channels, sets direction, enables performance and ensures team compliance with related polices and frameworks;
- Uses cases, concept visualisation, prototyping, user research and interaction patterns in the creation of modular design systems;
- Supports leading the delivery of the overall design process directing designers and third party agencies in each step of the UX process,UX processes includes project planning, discovery, user research and analysis, requirements definition, conceptual design, content planning, interaction planning, and interaction specification;
- Builds strong relations and works closely with external (agencies) and internal stakeholders (local markets, product, technology, brand and marketing teams) to bring structure, clarity and customer focus to the design delivery for a channel or product;
- Defines and documents user experience requirements and determines role of digital journeys;
- Uses best practice knowledge to interpret and execute briefs through delivery of high quality design layouts, concepts and other graphic elements (e.g. prototypes, presentations and style-guides) which align to Vodafone design standards and guidelines;
- May support leading creation of online/digital customer journeys aimed at reaching specific business outcomes to understand happy and sad journey paths / user-flows;
- May support leading copywriting process in writing and/or editing copy that best serves customers, and creates and maintains guidelines to support this;
- Advocates design thinking, delivering high quality design solutions, contributing to Vodafones Design System and championing design principles and the Vodafone Brand.
Useful Links Vodacom South Africa:
Vodacom South Africa website – Link
Vodacom South Africa careers – Link
Leave a Reply