About Provantage Media Group
Provantage Media Group spans the African continent, operating in 15 countries, and offers diversified products, services and integrated solutions including: brand activation, transit media, billboards, street furniture, golf course media and airport advertising. Backed by a solid infrastructure in the SADC region, Provantage Media Group provides a comprehensive service offering for clients in South Africa and Africa.
Whether for awareness, calls-to-action or impact, our portfolio of Out of Home solutions will deliver quantifiable and measurable results. And that’s a contract we confidently enter into with all our partners. The company is Black-owned, B-BBEE level 1 and empowered and through the Provantage Training Academy is an active and committed contributor to the upliftment of the industry. Provantage
Provantage Media Group Contact Details & Address
- Head Office Johannesburg
- Phone: 086 177 6826
- Address: Provantage House, 7 York Street
- Cnr Bond Street
How to Apply for Jobs Advertised Today by Provantage Media Group, Provantage Media Group careers
Here are the Provantage Media Group Jobs, you can see more of the vacancies advertised by Provantage Media Group and how to apply
Marketing Services Manager
DESCRIPTION OF ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The key purpose of the role is to manage world class client experience through marketing services related to content and marketing material development and management utilising audience research and market insights. This role reports directly into the Group Head: Marketing Services.
The envisioned role will be responsible for:
- Audience and consumer analysis and profiling using proprietary data, syndicated and industry data analysis software and managing primary research.
- Provide sales and marketing services function through partnering with analytics, marketing and sales teams to merchandise and commercialise Provantage products (with a core focus on leading the strategic direction of our Digital Place-Based Networks) and capabilities, produce on-brand tools and resources to achieve business objectives.
- Working alongside other marketing functions in the development and promotion of business specific tools.
Specific roles and responsibilities could include, but not limited to:
- Audience and consumer analysis and profiling
- Manage, streamline, integrate and standardise all research and data, reporting and presentations.
- Develop new audience insights to support media formats and marketing collateral.
- Collaborate on the execution of research and data projects alongside the research and analytics function.
- Promotes, trains and enable others to use the most relevant research, insights or data tools and methods.
- Identify bespoke research requirements and/or opportunities based on audience insights needs.
- Development of landscape presentations and thought leadership materials and supporting marketing on PR content.
- Sales and marketing services
- Day to day audience analysis and strategic insights based on client requests and/or briefs.
- Ensure that all new materials & content are successfully conceptualized, packaged, launched, supported by audience and market insights.
- Research and translate information into powerful and impactful stories in the form of a relevant core insight library, effective training materials and audience expertise toolkit.
- Identify opportunities for customer’s market segments to create themes and topics
- Liaise, promote and train Group stakeholders on products, insights and syndicated tools.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of the CRM tool.
- Business specific tools
- Support key business initiatives by generating insights and communicating opportunities or issues.
- Work alongside analytics and measurement and marketing functions on ad-hoc reporting and in-depth analyses to support product enhancements, launches, company initiatives and other needs as they arise.
- Perform primary and secondary research on competitive landscape across the media industry.
- Other marketing related activities not specified in the above as per business need and requirement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work in a collaborative, cross-team capacity
- Highly organized, detail orientated, and able to priorities effectively
- Self-motivated results-driven with a high level of initiative, creative thinking and a sense of urgency
- Excellent qualitative and quantitative research skills and the data analytics a sociated with research
Experience and Qualifications:
- Degree in Economics / Marketing / Business / Research /Psychology
- MS Office advanced
- Analytical with a keen eye for detail
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Consumer and Audience Insight
- Min 8 years’ experience in insights, research, marketing, product or media role
- Familiar with segmentation, audience measurement, statistical functions, research methodologies and modelling techniques advantageous.
- Good understanding of audience metrics and the terminology thereof
- Client side and research agency experience advantageous
- Knowledge of various analysis software suites, i.e. Telmar, Quantum, Nielsen, Softcopy, TGI advantageous.
- Project Management skills
- Multitasking skills
- Analytical and diagnostic skills
- Communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Analytical Thinking
Method Of Application
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Wednesday, 30th June 2022
Useful Links Provantage Media Group:
Provantage Media Group website – Link
Provantage Media Group careers – Link