About PwC South Africa
At PwC South Africa, helping you achieve your goals is at the heart of what we do. Our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. By listening to you and understanding your vision, we can help you overcome the challenges you face. Whether you are a large global organisation, a government body or a family-owned private business, we have the experience and expertise to help you.
Our expertise is backed up by a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 250,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Our strong global network enables us to collaborate across the world. We combine this knowledge and expertise with our in-depth understanding of African operating environments to offer our clients tailored advice and services. By tapping into our global network, we can connect you with the right people at the right time. So whether you are looking to keep track of the numbers, make tax simple or need help adapting to changing operating environments, we can assist.
PwC has a presence in 34 Africa countries with an office footprint covering 66 offices. With a single Africa leadership team and more than 400 partners and 9000 professionals across Africa, we serve some of the continent’s largest businesses across all industries.
PwC South Africa Contact Details & Address
- 5 Silo Square
- V&A Waterfront
- Cape Town, 8002
- South Africa
- Telephone: +27 (0) 21 529 2000
- Telecopier: +27 (0) 21 814 2000
How to Apply for Jobs Advertised Today by PwC South Africa, PwC South Africa careers
Here are the PwC South Africa Jobs, you can see more of the vacancies advertised by PwC South Africa and how to apply
Corporate International Tax- Senior Manager
About the job
PwC is looking for a Corporate International Tax- Senior Manager to join their team.
With today’s globalised economy, businesses are exposed to fast changing legislation, regulations and tax environments with operations, supply chains and customers across the globe. It’s vital for businesses to manage and respond to these developments in an agile and responsible way by partnering with an advisor that can be trusted. In line with our #newequation this role will allow the successful candidate to plug into a global community of solvers to develop sustainable solutions for the global tax problems of the globalised economy.
Principal Accountabilities (KPI’s):
- Act as a relationship manager of a portfolio of clients against individual and team Net Revenue targets;
- Act as the first point of call for clients and ensure timely delivery to the highest technical standard;
- Provide on-the-job coaching and mentoring to junior team members;
- Perform technical reviews of draft deliverables prepared by junior team members;
- Report into a Partner / Director ultimately signing off client deliverables;
- Project manage integrated consulting assignments, where frequent dealings are to be expected with (1) Subject-matter experts of different lines of services, e.g transfer pricing, indirect tax, customs, deals, audit and/or compliance specialists, and (2) Subject-matter counterparts in foreign PwC offices.
- Support the sales strategy of leadership;
- Manage project economics pro-actively;
- Ensure team adherence to internal risk management policies;
- Keep abreast with the ever-changing tax landscape through relevant technical training;
- Develop deep knowledge of bespoke PwC developed digital tools, applications and business processes.
- Applicable degree(s) in accounting, law, commerce and/or finance.
- Postgraduate studies in Taxation will be advantageous.
- Exposure to studies, training courses, seminars or task groups in the field of international tax will be advantageous. Professional qualification (CA / attorney) will be advantageous.
5+ years relevant experience in the field of corporate international tax
Key Knowledge and Skills:
- Deep knowledge of South African corporate income tax, corporate structures and transactions, tax treaty law and global developments in the field of international tax.
- Ability to provide bespoke advice of the highest technical standard in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a deadline driven environment.
- Well-rounded project and people management skills.
- Ability to grasp, navigate and solve complex business problems.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Performance driven
- Digitally fit
- Eager to learn
Useful Links PwC South Africa:
PwC South Africa website – Link
PwC South Africa careers – Link
Leave a Reply