Avon, is a British multinational cosmetic, skin care, fragrance and personal care company, based in London. Avon had annual sales of $9.1 billion worldwide in 2020.
It is the fourteenth-largest beauty company and, with 6.4 million representatives, is the second largest direct-selling enterprise in the world (after Amway). The company’s CEO is Angela Crete, who was appointed to the position in January 2020.
In May 2019, the Brazilian company Natura & Co announced its intent to acquire Avon; the deal closed in January 2020. Following the merger, existing Natura shareholders held 76% of the combined company, Natura Holding S.A., with former Avon shareholders owning 24%. At merger completion, Avon became a privately held company, common stock was removed from the NYSE trading.
Avon Contact Details & Address
- Phone Support Hours
- 8:00 am ET – 11:00 pm ET
- Saturday-Sunday: 10:00 am ET – 6:30 pm ET
How to Apply for Jobs Advertised Today by Avon, Avon careers
Here are the Avon Jobs, you can see more of the vacancies advertised by Avon and how to apply
Area Sales Manager District 17 – (Justine) Westcoast, Durbanville, Parklands, Tableview, Sunningdale, Milnerton, Monte Vista and surrounds
About the job
A You’ve picked a great time to join Avon. We’re the company that puts purpose, people and relationships at the heart of everything we do. The company that’s 135 years young and only just getting started. As part of the Natura &Co family, we’re committed to being the best beauty company for the world by generating a positive environmental, economic and social impact for our communities across the globe.
What You’ll Be Doing
This is a permanent field-based Associate role whose primary purpose is to support the
Representatives and Sales Leaders to grow their Avon business. In turn, they will increase
revenue through recruitment and retention of new Representatives (Single Level) alongside
training and coaching them to develop their businesses.
- Recruit, develop, train and coach self-employed Representatives to attain personal goals and
- objectives in line with representative segmentation
- Analyse both area and representative data daily, devising a suitable plan to achieve area goals
- and close performance gaps if needed
- Submit campaign action plan & required reports to manager based on changes in KPI data
- utilising performance data
- Coach and train representatives to achieve their full potential & track performance against goal
- Observe and coach Representatives and mentor high performing Representatives.
- Schedule meetings with high performers to increase earnings potential & increase
- representative base.
- Sell Avon’s Multi-Level Marketing programme, focusing on realistic earnings potential and
- responsibilities within the model and obtaining buy-in.
- Schedule and conduct one-to-one business reviews with top tier self-employed.
- Partner with representatives in analysing current performance against set goals and objectives
- & create a climate in which people want to do their best.
- Observe implementation of field fundamentals and coach Representatives to ensure that
- Avon’s standards and requirements are consistently met
- Schedule regular opportunity meetings, focusing on marketing material, MLM and personal
- development to support keep objective of increasing sales opportunities.
- Work with others on personal lead generation, recruiting & training.
- Analyse Campaign-end data and devise a creative communication plan (using channels like
- FaceBook, webinar, internal systems and email) to your self-employed team, comparing area
- results to national results and ranking accordingly.
- Direct recruitment of representatives and /or sales leaders
- Applying segmentation to support the representative
- Identifying under performance and developing a plan to address
- Identifying high performers within the team and supporting them to advance
- Using data to develop a business plan in collaboration
- Building a network, communicating to a disperse team
We’d Love You To Have
- A matric certificate, however, a relevant degree would be preferable
- 3-5 years of Sales experience with at least 1-2 years in managing a team
- Strong business acumen and understanding of how business works
- Ability to manage sites over large geographical areas
- Applicants must reside in the area / must be willing to relocate within the area
- Must be in possession of a valid driver’s license and own car
What We Offer
At Avon, we believe beauty is for everyone and that it’s beautiful to be you. We celebrate our differences, champion self-expression and are committed to inclusion for all. We embrace diversity and individuality to build a culture that represents our communities and enables everyone to bring their best self to work. We also support reasonable adjustments both within our recruitment process and job design when required to empower you to work in a way that works for you. Ready to be a part of it? Join us. bout the job
Useful Links Avon:
Avon website – Link
Avon careers – Link