ZU Joining Instruction PDF Download, The Management of the Zanzibar University, ZU has released the joining instructions for applicants selected to join the institution in the 2022/2023 academic year
Here is a full detail on how to Download and get the released Zanzibar University (ZU) joining instructions pdf.
Zanzibar University (ZU) joining instructions contains information about the school offered admission, the faculty/school/college, department, the degree you are pursuing and the duration of the course, basically everything you need to know about your admission at Zanzibar University.
We are informing all the candidates who have been selected to join Zanzibar University (ZU) that the joining instructions for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released online.
Download Zanzibar University (ZU) joining instructions pdf for the 2022/2023 Academic Year through The Zanzibar University joining instruction is successfully published online, selected applicants can follow the steps below to download:
- Visit ZU Website on http://www.zanvarsity.ac.tz/
- Navigate to ‘Joining Instruction’
- Click on the download link
- Download and save.
For more information, inquiries or assistance, you can contact the Zanzibar University by visiting the official website.
The Zanzibar University, the first University on the Isles, is a private institution sponsored by Darul Iman Charitable Association (DICA). The main campus is situated at Tunguu area, in the Central District, some 19 kilometers from Zanzibar Town. The University campus, with a total area of 69 hectares of land, is located among pleasant and quiet countryside surroundings overlooking vast expanses of deep blue waters of Indian Ocean. It is an ideal place for serious academic work and research. Public transport from Zanzibar Town will bring you to the University campus gates. Private cars are also common.
Establishment and Ownership
The Zanzibar University was founded and is owned and governed by Darul-Iman Charitable Association. It was established on the basis of the following:
- The Constitution of Darul-Iman registered under the Society’s Act No. 6, 1995 given at Zanzibar on 2nd August, 1996..
- A letter of Interim Authority issued by the then Higher Education Accreditation Council bearing Ref. No. HEAC/SU of 1st May, 1998.
- The Certificate of Provisional Registration No. 007 of 22nd December, 1999;
- The Certificate of Full Registration No. 003 of 4th May, 2000;
- The provisions of the Universities Act, 2005; and
- The Zanzibar University Charter, 2010 issued on 24th March, 2010 by the President of the United Republic of Tanzania, H.E. Dr. Jakaya Mrisho Kikwete.
After getting a letter of Interim Registration in 1998, the Zanzibar University (ZU) had tried its level best to implement all the recommendations put forward by the Technical Evaluation Committees of the Higher Education Accreditation Council of Tanzania, currently known as the Tanzania Commission for Universities. The University then received a Certificate of Provisional Registration in 1999, and a Certificate of Full Registration on 4th May, 2000.