St. Joseph University College of Engineering and Technology (SJUCET) Selected Applicants 2022/23 Pdf – St. Joseph University In Tanzania (SJUIT) is a renowned University in Tanzania currently with three active colleges, two at its Mbezi-Luguruni Campus and one at its Boko campus.
- The colleges at the Mbezi-Luguruni campus offer Degree and Ordinary Diploma programmes in various fields of Engineering and Sciences and Mathematics Education.
- The college at the Boko campus offers MD (Doctor of Medicine), Pharmaceutical Sciences and Nursing programmes.
- SJUIT has secured the position as the UNIVERSITY OF CHOICE, when it comes to engineering, ICT, science education, medical and paramedical related studies in Tanzania. SJUIT is a university of choice not just for students alone but also for parents alike, as well as the labour market.
The university owes its existence and operations to its mission which focuses on Capacity Building by offering Quality Employable Education. The products of the university are well sought in the labour market for their mantle, discipline and dedication. SJUIT produces the leaders of the country, who are well-known for their discipline, knowledge, skill, loyalty and integrity.
The university boasts of a team of professionals who are dedicating their time in the development of the youth. The team is drawn from local and abroad alike.
SJUIT has become a destination WHERE YOUR DREAMS ARE NURTURED.
St. Joseph University in Tanzania (SJUIT) is a full-fledged University recognized by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) in its order no:29 dated 21st December, 2011. The history dates back to the dynamic, amazing and untiring efforts of our Founder Chairman and Chancellor Rev. Fr. Dr. J. E. Arul Raj who founded the Daughters of Mary Immaculate (DMI) and Collaborators in a remote village in India in the year 1984.Inspired by Christian Biblical virtues and devotion he spearheaded the team to accomplish the task of service to the most downtrodden by taking several charity and development activities, doing yeoman service in villages and remote areas.Loving God in serving the poor to be Fully Human and Fully Alive is the Charism of the Society. Today DMI serves more than 500,000 women, 10,000+ students at College level, 8,000+ students at School level and 35,000+ Children, under its care.
The DMI and its Collaborators came to Tanzania as missionaries in the year 2003, on the invitation of the Cardinal Polycarp Pengo, Arch Diocese of Dar es Salaam. The far sighted vision of the Founder Rev. Fr. Dr. J. E. Arul Raj, the missionary zeal of DMIs, Dr. T. X. A. Ananth, Director for International Operations, assisted by Mr. Ignatius A. Herman, the Director for Education, by their invaluable service toiled hard to make the African Mission a success. Within a short span of time the small group has turned into a formidable big organization. The DMI and its Collaborators have spread its wings in other East African countries by establishing the DMI-St. Eugene University in Zambia, DMI-St. John the Baptist University in Malawi and are to launch and ignite knowledge and spread its mission in Ethiopia and South Sudan.
The Group currently has two Institutions in Tanzania, namely:
1. St. Joseph University College of Engineering and Technology (SJUCET), Dar es Salaam.
2. St. Joseph College of Health Sciences (SJCHS), Boko, Dar es Salaam
Apart from promoting the Higher Education in the Country, the Sisters of DMI serve to uplift the livelihood of rural women through Self Help Groups (SHGs) imparting vocational skills, Entrepreneurial skills, Mother and Child Health care (MCH)and many other life skill programmes. DMI along with Missionaries of Mary Immaculate (MMI) gives new and productive life to the street children through the service of an organization named Child in the Sun (CIS). Today, DMI Group of institutions has become significant in the field of higher education. The parents, sponsors and students are happy and fully satisfied with the quality of education.
St. Joseph University College of Engineering and Technology (SJUCET) Selected Applicants 2022/23 Pdf
St. Joseph University College of Engineering and Technology (SJUCET) Have Announced A List Of Names Of Students Selected To Join The Various Courses For The Academic Year 2022/2023. To View These Names Click On The Link Below K
- Check The List St. Joseph University College of Engineering and Technology (SJUCET) St. Joseph University College of Engineering and Technology (SJUCET) Selected Applicants 2022/23 Pdf Here – St. Joseph University College of Engineering and Technology (SJUCET) Selected Students, St. Joseph University College of Engineering and Technology (SJUCET) Selection