SJUT Joining Instruction PDF Download, The Management of the St. John’s University of Tanzania, SJUT has released the joining instructions for applicants selected to join the institution in the 2022/2023 academic year
Here is a full detail on how to Download and get the released St. John’s University of Tanzania (SJUT) joining instructions pdf.
St. John’s University of Tanzania (SJUT) joining instructions contains information about the school offered admission, the faculty/school/college, department, the degree you are pursuing and the duration of the course, basically everything you need to know about your admission at St. John’s University of Tanzania.
We are informing all the candidates who have been selected to join St. John’s University of Tanzania (SJUT) that the joining instructions for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released online.
Download St. John’s University of Tanzania (SJUT) joining instructions pdf for the 2022/2023 Academic Year through The St. John’s University of Tanzania joining instruction is successfully published online, selected applicants can follow the steps below to download:
- Visit SJUT Website on https://sjut.ac.tz/
- Navigate to ‘Joining Instruction’
- Click on the download link
- Download and save.
For more information, inquiries or assistance, you can contact the St. John’s University of Tanzania by visiting the official website.
SJUT Main Campus (Chief Mazengo Campus) is located in Kikuyu, Dodoma at the site of the former Alliance and Mazengo Secondary School. Apart from teaching rooms the University offers housing and accommodation to staff and students.
A Christian University of Global Standards developing humankind holistically to learn to serve God and Society.
The General Objectives of SJUT are:
• To support knowledge transfer from one generation to another in the fields of arts, sciences, research, technology and learning.
• To provide higher education through creating a conducive environment for conducting research and disseminated and utilize research findings for improvement of the community’s well being.
• To enable the process of mentoring of the intellectual, aesthetic, and social growth of students’ attitudes.
To provide and maintain high quality education and training in the theological, social, scientific, economic and technological disciplines
“To Learn to Serve”