Form Four Results 2022 Manyara – Matokeo Ya Kidato Cha Nne 2022 Manyara: CSEE Results Manyara 2022 are the results that come out after Form Four students have finished taking their exams.
The National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) usually announces Necta Results 2022 Form Four for Manyara region Few months later after students complete their exams.
The Certificate of Secondary Education Examination(CSEE). This is an achievement test offered to candidates who have completed four years of secondary education, which is administered by NECTA at the first week of November every year.
NECTA CSEE Exam main objectives are
- To assess students’ skills and knowledge achieved in different subjects at secondary school.
- To evaluate and grade students. Exams provide a controlled environment for independent work and so are often used to verify students’ learning.
- To identify students with the capacity to continue learning to the advanced secondary school level and other learning institutions. Certain professions demand that students demonstrate the acquisition of certain skills or knowledge. An exam can provide such proof – used as a screening and criteria for those students who wish to join various diploma and certificate colleges in Tanzania such as Health and allied programs, Business and administration, Teaching, Agriculture etc. You can check this link for more details about nacte colleges and courses offered in 2022/2023 academic year
- Also to weigh the extent to which the student can use the skills gained to meet the social, political, economic and technological challenges for the individual and the national development at large;
- The holder of the CSEE qualification is expected to be able to apply skills of knowledge, comprehension, application, analysis, synthesis and evaluation in a broad range of activities.
Manyara Region is one of Tanzania’s 31 administrative regions. The regional capital is the town of Babati. According to the 2012 national census, the region had a population of 1,425,131, which was lower than the pre-census projection of 1,497,555. For 2002-2012, the region’s 3.2 percent average annual population growth rate was tied for the third highest in the country. It was also the 22nd most densely populated region with 32 people per square kilometre.
Lake Manyara is in the northern part of the region. It is bordered to the north by the Arusha Region, to the northeast by the Kilimanjaro Region, to the east by the Tanga Region, to the south by the Dodoma Region, to the southeast by the Morogoro Region, to the southwest by the Singida Region, and to the northwest by the Simiyu Region. The highest mountain in the Manyara Region is Mount Hanang.
How to check the results of Form Four for Manyara (Matokeo Ya Kidato Cha Sita 2022/2023 Manyara) through the NECTA National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) website
The National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) is a Government Institution established by Act No. 21 of 1973. NECTA is responsible for overseeing all National Examinations in Tanzania. Here you can see how to check your Necta Form Four Results 2022 Manyara after graduation Form Four in Manyara secondary schools. To check your NECTA CSEE results follow the links below: