Form Four Results 2022 Iringa – Matokeo Ya Kidato Cha Nne 2022 Iringa: CSEE Results Iringa 2022 are the results that come out after Form Four students have finished taking their exams. Iringa is a city in Tanzania with a population of 151,345 (as of 2012). It is situated at a latitude of 7.77°S and longitude of 35.69°E. The name is derived from the Hehe word lilinga, meaning fort. Iringa is the administrative capital of Iringa Region. Iringa Municipal Council is the administrative designation of the Municipality of Iringa. Iringa has been one of the coldest regions in Tanzania due to its geographical location but that has attracted a lot of tourists from colder regions abroad especially Western Europe. Iringa also hosts one of Africa’s largest national parks the Ruaha National Park.
The National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) usually announces Necta Results 2022 Form Four Few months later after students complete their exams.
The Certificate of Secondary Education Examination(CSEE). This is an achievement test offered to candidates who have completed four years of secondary education, which is administered by NECTA at the first week of November every year.
NECTA CSEE Exam main objectives are
- To assess students’ skills and knowledge achieved in different subjects at secondary school.
- To evaluate and grade students. Exams provide a controlled environment for independent work and so are often used to verify students’ learning.
- To identify students with the capacity to continue learning to the advanced secondary school level and other learning institutions. Certain professions demand that students demonstrate the acquisition of certain skills or knowledge. An exam can provide such proof – used as a screening and criteria for those students who wish to join various diploma and certificate colleges in Tanzania such as Health and allied programs, Business and administration, Teaching, Agriculture etc. You can check this link for more details about nacte colleges and courses offered in 2022/2023 academic year
- Also to weigh the extent to which the student can use the skills gained to meet the social, political, economic and technological challenges for the individual and the national development at large;
- The holder of the CSEE qualification is expected to be able to apply skills of knowledge, comprehension, application, analysis, synthesis and evaluation in a broad range of activities.
The National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) usually announces Necta Results 2022 Form Four for Iringa region Few months later after students complete their exams.
How to check the results of Form Four for Iringa (Matokeo Ya Kidato Cha Sita 2022/2023 Iringa) through the NECTA National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) website
The National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) is a Government Institution established by Act No. 21 of 1973. NECTA is responsible for overseeing all National Examinations in Tanzania. Here you can see how to check your Necta Form Four Results 2022 Iringa after graduation Form Four in Iringa secondary schools. To check your NECTA CSEE results follow the links below:
Leave a Reply