Matokeo Ya Form Six 2022/2023 – Matokeo Kidato Cha Sita 2022/NECTA Form Six Results 2022: Acsee Results 2022 are the results that come out after Form Six students have finished taking their exams. The ACSEE is administered on the first week of May every year. Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (ACSEE) is offered to candidates who have completed two years of secondary education (advanced level) and have had three credits at CSEE level.
The objectives of this examination are to assess the learner’s knowledge and ability to pursue with further education such as diploma and degree courses; to examine the extent to which the learners can use the skills gained to meet the social, political, economic and technological challenges for the individual and the national development at large. Therefore, candidates at this level are expected to possess the following skills in a broad range of activities: knowledge, comprehension, application, analysis, synthesis and evaluation.
NECTA Form Six Results grow with varying degrees that enable these graduates to succeed in furthering their higher education at university without having to study the various disciplines due to their achievements and their combinations they studied in Form six in 2022.
Eligibility of Candidates who Seats for the Examination
This examination is offered to candidates who have completed two years of secondary education (advanced level) and have had three credits at CSEE level.
The examined subject sat ACSEE are as follow: General Studies which is compulsory subject; other subject are grouped in combination, i.e., natural science which include Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM), Physics Chemistry and Biology (PCB), Physics Geography and Mathematics (PGM), Economics, Geography and Mathematics (EGM), Chemistry, Biology and Geography (CBG), Chemistry, Biology and Agriculture (CBA) and Chemistry, Biology and Food and Human Nutrition (CBN).
The National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) usually announces Necta Results 2022 Form Six Few months later after students complete their exams.
How to check the results of Form Six (Matokeo Ya Form Six 2022/2023) through the NECTA National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) website
The National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) is a Government Institution established by Act No. 21 of 1973. NECTA is responsible for overseeing all National Examinations in Tanzania. Here you can see how to check your Necta NECTA Form Six Results 2022 after graduation form six in 2022. To check your NECTA ACSEE results:
- Visit the NECTA official website necta.go.tz.
- Check for latest acsee results news on the NECTA latest news section
- On the NECTA latest news section, you will see the latest news related to NECTA NECTA Form Six Results 2022 (Matokeo Kidato Cha Sita 2022 Necta)
- Click on the link which says NECTA Matokeo Ya Form Six 2022/2023
- The new page with the full breakdown of necta results acsee 2022 (Matokeo Form Six 2022) will open,
- From there you will be able to check your results by searching your school’s name or center number.
How to check the results of Form Six (Matokeo Ya Form Six 2022/2023) By SMS: CHECK NECTA Form Six Results 2022 – ACSEE Results 2022 BY SMS.
Check NECTA ACSEE RESULTS 2020 BY SMS. The National Examinations Council of Tanzania has introduced new system for checking ACSEE Results 2022 through short message Service (SMS) that cost 100 Tshs Per one Sms.
Follow The Instructions below in English
NECTA ACSEE RESULTS 2022 BY SMS
- Dial *152*00#
- Select number 8. EDUCATION
- Select the number 2. NECTA
- Select the service type 1. RESULTS
- Select Test Type 2. ACSEE
- Enter the Test Number and Year Example: S0334-0556-2019
- Select Payment type (Cost per SMS is Tshs 100 / =)
- Upon completion of payment you will receive a short message of the results
Necta 2022 Form Six official links
Here are the alternative links to check your Necta NECTA Form Six Results 2022
- ACSEE RESULTS 2022
- NECTA NECTA Form Six Results 2022
- Matokeo Ya Form Six 2022 Necta
- Matokeo Kidato Cha Sita 2022/23
Leave a Reply