IAA Joining Instruction PDF Download, The Management of the Institute of Accountancy Arusha, IAA has released the joining instructions for applicants selected to join the institution in the 2022/2023 academic year
Here is a full detail on how to Download and get the released Institute of Accountancy Arusha (IAA) joining instructions pdf.
Institute of Accountancy Arusha (IAA) joining instructions contains information about the school offered aIAAssion, the faculty/school/college, department, the degree you are pursuing and the duration of the course, basically everything you need to know about your aIAAssion at Institute of Accountancy Arusha.
We are informing all the candidates who have been selected to join Institute of Accountancy Arusha (IAA) that the joining instructions for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released online.
Download Institute of Accountancy Arusha (IAA) joining instructions pdf for the 2022/2023 Academic Year througThe Institute of Accountancy Arusha joining instruction is successfully published online, selected applicants can follow the steps below to download:
- Visit IAA Website on https://iaa.ac.tz/
- Navigate to ‘Joining Instruction’
- Click on the download link
- Download and save.
For more information, inquiries or assistance, you can contact the Institute of Accountancy Arusha by visiting the official website.
The Institute of Accountancy Arusha (IAA) is a parastatal Educational Institution established by the Institute of Accountancy Arusha Act of 1990. The overall control and supervision of the Institute is vested in its Governing Council.
The Institute has over time developed a total number of thirty seven academic programmes from Basic Technician Certificate, Ordinary Diploma, Bachelor Degree, Post graduate Diploma and Master’s Degree.
The Institute also conducts short- term Courses and Seminars, many of them tailored to client needs. In addition, it undertakes consultancy and research activities as part of its Mission. Through these interventions, IAA aspires to develop lasting partnerships with Industry, the Government, and non-Governmental Organizations.
The objectives and functions of the Institute are to:
- Provide facilities for the study of and training in the principles, Procedures and techniques of accountancy and related subjects as the Governing Council may from time to time decide.
- Conduct courses leading to professional qualifications in Accountancy and related Disciplines.
- Sponsor, arrange and provide facilities for Conferences and Seminars for discussion of matters related to Accountancy, Finance, Business, Economics, Information Technology, and other Management Sciences.
- Conduct research, and offer consultancies to business organizations, government, non-governmental organizations, and arrange for publication and general dissemination of study materials in connection with the work activities of the institute.