About Guaranty Trust Bank (Tanzania) Limited
Guaranty Trust Bank (Tanzania) Limited is a subsidiary of Guaranty Trust Bank PLC, a foremost Banking Group headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, and listed on the Nigeria and London Stock Exchanges.
As a Proudly African institution with footprints in ten (10) countries (Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda and United Kingdom) across the continent, three (3) of which are Tanzania’s neighbours, we are excited to be finally here! The Bank has a B+ rating from Fitch in recognition of its strong domestic franchise, good quality assets and sound earnings record and B risk asset rating from Standard & Poors’.
In December, 2017 Guaranty Trust Bank (Tanzania) Limited secured operational license from the Bank of Tanzania (BOT) to offer commercial banking services in the country and commenced operations immediately thereafter. GTBank’s primary aim is focused on providing Tanzanians with innovative, efficient and convenient banking solutions that genuinely add value to their lives and businesses.
We have recruited a team of young, vibrant and experienced Tanzanians as the bank’s pioneer staff to offer high quality banking solutions whilst delivering the utmost in customer service.
We are open for business at our purpose-built head office and branch located at Plot 4, Regent Estate, Victoria, Dar es Salaam. Please feel free to stop by and pay us a visit. After all, you are the reason we are here.
Guaranty Trust Bank is a friendly brand that truly cares and this permeates through every sphere of our business. We have a value system that is hinged on professionalism, ethics, integrity, and superior customer service. We maintain a culture of excellence and go to great lengths to actualize the popular phrase; The Customer Is King.
Our style of operation, staff conduct and service delivery models are built on 8 core principles aptly dubbed; The Orange Rules in line with the Bank’s vibrant Orange corporate colour.
Guaranty Trust Bank (Tanzania) Limited Loan
Guaranty Trust Bank (Tanzania) Limited lends property and cash loans at the rate you need, there are loans for entrepreneurs and small business owners who need to grow their businesses and capital according to their income. Guaranty Trust Bank (Tanzania) Limited gives you the opportunity for a businessman & entrepreneur to borrow the amount of money you need. they also offer property and cash loans to government employees and companies click here so you can check the methods and criteria for getting a loan.
This is a short-term usually less than 12 months asset based business loan payable in few instalments. Time loans are commonly used to finance revenue generating assets (such as inventory) which provide the funds to pay back the loan.
- It is a short tenured facility usually paid in less that 1 year.
- Interest is payable monthly.
- Principle is meant to be paid once.
- Its prices are usually subject to market conditions.
Invoice Discount Facility
Invoice Discount Facility is a short term borrowing facility which will provide a quick cash flow support to Companies by freeing up cash tied up in outstanding invoices from an employer.
- Available for pre approved Employers.
- Up to 70% of the Submitted and Confirmed Certificate will be discounted.
This is short term financing not exceeding 12 months intended to support working capital. It Finances short term finance needs occurring during the intervals between receipt of proceeds and the payment period in the context of the asset conversion cycle.
- The facility can be renewed based on performance.
- Used for working capital purposes only.
- Interest is calculated daily based on the maximum balance used per day.
- The facility is subject to annual review.
This is a monetary loan that is repaid in regular payments over a set period of time. They are usually structured such as repayment can be covered in mid to long term. The ability to repay over a long period of time is attractive for new or expanding enterprises, as the assumption is that they will increase their profit over time, due to such an elongated tenor their charges are usually subject to changes in market conditions.
- They are secured loans, where assets financed through it serve as primary security and the other assets of the company serve as collateral security.
- Its maturity period is mid to long term as it is a source of medium-term financing.
- Repayment is usually made in instalments.
Guaranty Trust Bank (Tanzania) Limited Address, Location and Contact Details
- Phone: +255 222 772 533 / +255 222 772 504
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Vacancies, career and Internships at Guaranty Trust Bank (Tanzania) Limited
NMB uses creative recruitment practices that ensure all applicants are carefully evaluated. Guaranty Trust Bank (Tanzania) Limited Job vacancies are normally advertised through the Official Guaranty Trust Bank (Tanzania) Limited Tanzania career website page which can be accessed through this link – https://www.gtbank.co.tz/about/careers
Find and apply for jobs advertised by Guaranty Trust Bank (Tanzania) Limited by browsing the links listed below:
Guaranty Trust Bank (Tanzania) Limited useful links
- Guaranty Trust Bank (Tanzania) Limited website: https://www.gtbank.co.tz/
- Guaranty Trust Bank (Tanzania) Limited job vacancies – careers page: https://www.gtbank.co.tz/about/careers
- Guaranty Trust Bank (Tanzania) Limited Loan: https://www.gtbank.co.tz/business-banking/loans-advances