About Equity Bank (Tanzania)
Equity Bank Limited – Tanzania, is a commercial bank in Tanzania. It is one of the commercial banks licensed by the Bank of Tanzania, the country’s banking regulator.
Equity Bank Limited – Tanzania opened its doors for the first time on 9th February 2012 with two branches; Quality Centre Dar es Salaam and Arusha. The Bank now has a total of 8 branches 6 in Dar es Salaam one in Arusha and one in Mwanza. As at end June 2014, the bank had mobilized over 85,675 customer accounts.
Equity Bank Limited Tanzania is a member of the Equity Bank Group, headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya, which maintains financial services subsidiaries in Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Tanzania and South Sudan.
We exist to transform the lives and livelihoods of our people socially and economically by availing them modern, inclusive financial services that maximize their opportunities.
Transforming lives, giving dignity and expanding opportunities for wealth creation.
To be the champion of the socio-economic prosperity of the people of Africa.
We offer inclusive, customer focused financial services that socially and economically empower our clients and other stakeholders.
Equity provides Inclusive Financial Services that transform livelihoods, give dignity and expand opportunities.
Your Listening, Caring Partner.
Growing Together in Trust.
Our Core Values
Our values are intrinsically weaved into our business, flowing through every aspect of our day to day and embracing it as our culture. They are reflections of what we believe in and as guiding principles provide a standard through which we measure ourselves.
How To Become An Equity Agent
- Financial Stability
- Having an entrepreneurial Spirit
- Be a person with good reputation and high moral standing
- Your business premise must be in a very strategic business location
- Reach and catchment place of business
- Business experience of at least 18months and above that can be proven through the business license
- Diverse product offering at their premises
Requirements To Become An Agent
- Description of the business commercial activity for the last 18 months
- KYC documents for the business and the owners of the business e.g National IDs,
- Registration certificate of the business
- Valid business license or permit
- Physical location, postal address, Tel. number and working hours of the business entity
- Evidence of the availability of funds to support agency banking
- Photos of the owners of the Business
- Photos of the exterior and interior views of the business
- Sketch map of the business and business owners
Benefits Of Being An Agent
- Automatic Reconciliation
The bank will provide reconciliation of your accounts through bank statements. Since transactions will be done online, we advise you to observe your accounts on a daily basis
- Growth in Customers’ Base
You will attract new customers to your establishment since you will become a one stop shop
- Optimize cash management
You will be more efficient in your management of money
- Enhance your Brand strength
Benefit from the strength of the Equity Brand
Equity Bank (Tanzania) Loan
Equity Bank (Tanzania) lends property and cash loans at the rate you need, there are loans for entrepreneurs and small business owners who need to grow their businesses and capital according to their income. Equity Bank (Tanzania) gives you the opportunity for a businessman & entrepreneur to borrow the amount of money you need. they also offer property and cash loans to government employees and companies click here so you can check the methods and criteria for getting a loan.
- The interest rate is 20% reducing balance per annum
- LACE is at 2%
What you require to sign up
- You must have operated an account with Equity Bank for at least 3 months
- You must show proof of permanent employment
Why you should sign up for this product
- Maximum loan amounts depend on the security and your ability to pay
- The loan repayment period for purchase of motor vehicles is 36 months
- The loan repayment period for plot purchase and development is 48 months
- Security will be the purchased asset
- Minimum contribution is at 20%
Equity Bank (Tanzania) Address, Location and Contact Details
- Phone:+255 768985500
- Email: email@example.com
Job Vacancies, career and Internships at Equity Bank (Tanzania)
NMB uses creative recruitment practices that ensure all applicants are carefully evaluated. Equity Bank (Tanzania) Job vacancies are normally advertised through the Official Equity Bank (Tanzania) Tanzania career website page which can be accessed through this link – https://equitybank.taleo.net/careersection/ext_new/jobsearch.ftl
Find and apply for jobs advertised by Equity Bank (Tanzania) by browsing the links listed below:
Equity Bank (Tanzania) useful links
- Equity Bank (Tanzania) website: https://equitygroupholdings.com/tz
- Equity Bank (Tanzania) job vacancies – careers page: https://equitybank.taleo.net/careersection/ext_new/jobsearch.ftl
- Equity Bank (Tanzania) Loan: https://equitygroupholdings.com/tz/borrow