About ELSEWEDY ELECTRIC Tanzania
Developed to manufacture the equipment needed to serve Tanzania’s 2025 industrialization strategy, the Elsewedy Electric Complex houses numerous factory facilities that produce everything from cables and wires, transformers to PVC and meters – resulting in USD 21B on cable import per year. A logistics center covering 4,800sqm has been included in the plans and makes the complex one of the largest industrial projects in the nation as well as a means for Tanzania to export material to neighboring countries.
The complex is built over 120,100sqm of land and funded by an investment of USD 35M, an injection that, in addition to showing confidence in the opportunities this manufacturing compound will create for the community, boosts the nation’s economy through an influx of foreign currency. Set to create over 500 jobs for engineers during the first phase launch of the wires and cables unit, talented youths from across the region are also provided with technical training through an on-site vocational academy operating under international standards.
This structure is not only a crucial milestone signifying the beginning of the country’s economic independence, but a reputable career gate for an aspiring labor market.
THE EGYPTIAN INDUSTRIAL CITY (EIC):
Promising to open positions for over 50,000 individuals, this 2.2 million sqm industrial park is expected to attract hundreds of investors across the region for an estimated investment of USD 400M.
Currently under development by Elsewedy Electric, the Egyptian Industrial City will aid the 2025 industrialization strategy of Tanzania by accommodating labor-intensive industries, including chemical, engineering and mining.
ELSEWEDY ELECTRIC Tanzania Contact Details & Address
Title ELSEWEDY ELECTRIC EAST AFRICA LTD
- Address: P.O. BOX 9031 PLOT #274 MEZZANINE FLOOR, R-SQUARE, HAILE, SELASSIE. ROAD, DAR ES. SALAAM, TANZANIA
- Tel.+255 747 805 002
- Email: email@example.com
- AddressAddress: Plot # P3713, Kigogo, Kisarawe 2 – Kigamboni, Dar es-Salaam
How to Apply for Jobs Advertised Today by ELSEWEDY ELECTRIC Tanzania, ELSEWEDY ELECTRIC Tanzania careers
Here are the ELSEWEDY ELECTRIC Tanzania Jobs, you can see more of the vacancies advertised by ELSEWEDY ELECTRIC Tanzania and how to apply
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Make travel arrangements
- Document expenses and hand in reports
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties
- Years of Experience: 2-5 years.
- Knowledge of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Useful Links ELSEWEDY ELECTRIC Tanzania:
ELSEWEDY ELECTRIC Tanzania website – Link
ELSEWEDY ELECTRIC Tanzania careers – Link