DUCE Joining Instruction PDF Download, The Management of the Dar es Salaam University College of Education, DUCE has released the joining instructions for applicants selected to join the institution in the 2022/2023 academic year
Here is a full detail on how to Download and get the released Dar es Salaam University College of Education (DUCE) joining instructions pdf.
Dar es Salaam University College of Education (DUCE) joining instructions contains information about the school offered aDUCEssion, the faculty/school/college, department, the degree you are pursuing and the duration of the course, basically everything you need to know about your aDUCEssion at Dar es Salaam University College of Education.
We are informing all the candidates who have been selected to join Dar es Salaam University College of Education (DUCE) that the joining instructions for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released online.
Download Dar es Salaam University College of Education (DUCE) joining instructions pdf for the 2022/2023 Academic Year througThe Dar es Salaam University College of Education joining instruction is successfully published online, selected applicants can follow the steps below to download:
- Visit DUCE Website on https://www.udsm.ac.tz/web/index.php/colleges/duce
- Navigate to ‘Joining Instruction’
- Click on the download link
- Download and save.
For more information, inquiries or assistance, you can contact the Dar es Salaam University College of Education by visiting the official website.
The Dar es Salaam University College of Education (DUCE) is a public institution established in 2005 through the Government Notice No. 202 published on 22nd July 2005. The establishment of the College was a priority response by the Government of Tanzania to address the problem of acute shortage of graduate teachers and experts in the education sector that had resulted from the rapid expansion of school enrolment. The expansion was due to the successes of the Primary Education Development Programme (PEDP) in 2002 – 2006 and the Secondary Education Development Programme (SEDP I) in 2004 – 2009, among other initiatives.
The College is located on Plot 324 and 325 Block ‘T’ Chang’ombe in Temeke Municipality, Dar es Salaam Region, adjacent to the new National Stadium and about 5 km from the City Centre via Kilwa Road. The College consists of 52.97 acres of land. The College also owns an area of 1.17 hectares located on Plot No. 964/1 Block ‘V’ Mbagala. This strategic location of the College provides opportunities in different areas of investment due to its proximity to City centre.
Candidates admitted into this College pursue any of the FIVE undergraduate degree programmes which are:
- Bachelor of Education in Arts (B.Ed. Arts)
- Bachelor of Education in Science (B.Ed. Science)
- Bachelor of Arts with Education B.A. (Ed.)
- Bachelor of Science with Education B.Sc. (Ed.)
- Bachelor of Arts in Disaster and Risk Management BA. (DRM)
Any of the NINE postgraduate programmes which are:
- Master of Science with Education (M.Sc. Ed.) in Biology and Chemistry Streams
- Master of Arts with Education (M.A. Ed.) in Geography Stream
- Master of Arts with Education (M.A. Ed.)
- Master of Science with Education (MSC.ED)
- Master of Arts in Public Administration Degree(Evening)
- Master of Education in Educational Leadership and Policy Studies (ME-ELPS),
- Master of Education in Curriculum Studies [M.ED.(CS)]
- Master of Arts in Development Evaluation (MADE)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
DUCE has three Faculties i.e., Faculty of Education (FoED), Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences (FoHSS) and the Faculty of Science (FoSC) and one Directorate, Library.