About CRDB Bank
CRDB Bank Plc is an African bank and a leading Financial Services Provider in Tanzania with current presence in Tanzania and Burundi, East Africa.
The Bank was established in 1996 and was listed on the Dar Es Salaam Stock exchange (DSE) in June 2009. Over the years, CRDB Bank has grown to become the most innovative and preferred financial services partner in the region. Supported by a robust portfolio and uniquely tailored products, CRDB Bank remains the most responsive bank in the region.
CRDB Bank offers a comprehensive range of Corporate, Retail, Business, Treasury, Premier, and wholesale microfinance services through a network of 260 branches, 551 ATMs, 18 Depository ATMs, 12 Mobile branches and 1184 Point of Sales (POS) terminals. Similarly, the bank has scores of Microfinance partners and institutions through which pertinent services are rendered to all customers. We currently have 450 Microfinance partner institutions. CRDB Bank was the first to offer Agency Banking services in Tanzania at the beginning of 2013 and we now have 3286 FahariHuduma agents across the country. The Bank also operates through Internet and mobile banking services.
To be a leading bank, which is customer needs driven with a competitive return to shareholders.
Providing competitive and innovative financial solutions through digital transformation to achieve distinctive customer experience while caring for our people and delivering a sustainable contribution to the society.
At CRDB Bank, we subscribe to the doctrine of excellent customer service. All our efforts and dedication are employed towards attaining the most memorable experience for all our clients. Our corporate values are anchored on professionalism, responsiveness, accountability, commitment, team playing, innovation, courtesy and efficiency.
We maintain an informal but productive environment that cherishes wisdom, nurtures intellect and celebrates talent. All ideas at CRDB Bank are considered valuable contributions and each employee is encouraged to share any innovative and inspiring ideas.
As has been our experience, an open environment brings out the best in our staff. We have an open door policy that enhances support, friendship and professional collaboration. There are no “walls” at CRDB bank, everyone is accessible from our most junior staff all the way through to our top management and CRDB Board of Directors.
CRDB Bank Loan
CRDB Bank lends property and cash loans at the rate you need, there are loans for entrepreneurs and small business owners who need to grow their businesses and capital according to their income. CRDB Bank gives you the opportunity for a businessman & entrepreneur to borrow the amount of money you need. they also offer property and cash loans to government employees and companies click here so you can check the methods and criteria for getting a loan.
Why choose CRDB Bank Personal Loan?
- Loan acquired in one day allowing you to take advantage of opportunities as they come
- Freedom to choose interest rate between 14% – 16% calculated on reducing balance
- Long repayment period up to 7 years making things lighter in your pockets
- No collateral required
- Top up available whenever you want
- Loan attached with life insurance cover
- Allows transfer of loans from other banks and HESLB
Eligibility and documents needed
- You must be government or private sector employee
- Monthly salary slip
- Employment ID
How to Apply for Personal Loan
- Visit any nearby CRDB Bank Branch
Whether you want to construct, purchase or renovate your house, Jijenge Loan is the way to own your dream house.
Get Jijenge loan from TZS 20 Million- 1 Billion at affordable interest of 17% and repayment period of up to 20 years.
Repayment of the loan can be done through monthly installments or balloon payment – single installment after receipt of pre-determined lump sum e.g. terminal benefits.
Why choose Jijenge?
- Opportunity to own your dream house within a shortest period
- Get up to 90% of the property value
- Affordable interest rates
- Give you peace of mind- since it is easy to pay little by little for up to 20 years
- Ability to revise monthly repayments enables you to clear the loan faster e.g. when your income changes.
- Loan insured with Mortgage Protection Cover (in case of death or disability)
- Allows transfer of mortgage loans from other banks
i. General documents required;
Documents required from all customers are;
- Copy of approved ID or a valid Tanzanian Passport.
- Two passport size photos.
ii. Specific documents required;
For the Employed
Specific documents for the Employed customers;
- Letter of introduction from employer
- Certified pay –slips for the last 6 months
- Bank statement where salary is paid for the last 6 months
For the Self-Employed
Specific documents for Self- Employed customers;
- Business history, profile and background
- Audited books of accounts for last 3 years
- Projected cash flows, balance sheet/ profit and loss account for the next 3 years
- Bank statement (any bank) for the last 12 months
- Full details of all borrowings and facilities advanced from other institutions.
For Tanzanite Customers
Specific documents for Tanzanite customers are;
- Copy of residence/ work permit
- Employment contract or letter from Ministry of Foreign Affairs (for Foreign Affairs employees)
How to apply for Jijenge
To apply for Jijenge is very simple;
- Visit any CRDB Bank branch country wide and enquire about Jijenge.
- Download Jijenge application form here, print, fill the form and return to any CRDB Bank’s branch.
CRDB Bank Address, Location and Contact Details
P.O. BOX 268,
Dar es Salaam
Job Vacancies, career and Internships at CRDB Bank
NMB uses creative recruitment practices that ensure all applicants are carefully evaluated. CRDB Bank Job vacancies are normally advertised through the Official CRDB Bank Tanzania career website page which can be accessed through this link – https://crdbbank.co.tz/career/
Find and apply for jobs advertised by CRDB Bank by browsing the links listed below: