About Architects and Quantity Surveyors Registration Board
Architects and Quantity Surveyors Registration Board was established by the Architects and Quantity Surveyors (Registration) Act No 16 of 1997, which was repealed and replaced by Act No 4 of 2010; and among its activities is to register and regulate conducts of Architects, Quantity Surveyors, Interior Designers, Landscape Architects, Conservation Architects, Naval Architects, Furniture Architects, Building Surveyors and Construction Managers.
A leading regulator of architecture, quantity surveying and allied professions in the region.
To regulate architecture, quantity surveying and allied professions through registering, training, promoting, monitoring, and safeguarding professionalism for the sustainable built environment and protection of the public.
- INTEGRITY: We offer our services with the highest level of ethics, confidentiality, sincerity and honesty.
- PROFESSIONALISM: We execute our duties with the highest professional standards, ethics, and competency.
- TRANSPARENCY AND ACCOUNTABILITY: We fulfill our duties and responsibilities in an open and transparent manner, and be accountable and responsible for our actions
- IMPARTIALITY: We are committed to be fair, equitable, unprejudiced, unbiased and to be objective in delivery of services.
- TEAMWORK AND COLLABORATION: We are committed in working together through networking and cooperation.
- CUSTOMER FOCUSED: We are committed to offer quality services to meet customer’ expectations
The AQRB under the Act No. 4 of 2010 is mandated to register, regulate activities and conduct of architects, quantity surveyors and allied professionals, to provide for qualification for registration, rights privileges and related matters as follows:
(a)To register and maintain registers and sub-registers of architects, quantity surveyors and their firms, graduate architects, graduate quantity surveyors, architectural technicians, architectural draughtsman, both local and foreign, and to make decisions on applications for their registration, annually;
(b)To prescribe fees for application, registration, annual subscription and other fees as may be required;
(c)To regulate the activities and conducts of architects, quantity surveyors and their firms, graduate architects, graduate quantity surveyor, architectural technicians and architectural draughtsman;
(d) To enter building sites and inspect building or construction works for the purpose of verifying and ensuring that the works are being undertaken by a registered architectural or quantity surveying firms and that the works complying with all governing regulations and laws of the country including requirement for safety, an erection of signboard which shows the title of the project, names addresses, phones and e-mails of the client, architect, quantity surveyor, protect registration stickers and to take legal action against defaulter thereof;
(e) To promote, monitor and provide continuing professional development opportunities and facilities for the study and training in architecture, quantity surveying and allied subjects;
(f) To register construction works and projects
Architects and Quantity Surveyors Registration Board Location and Contact Information
Architects and Quantity Surveyors Registration Board
TETEX house, 2nd floor, Pamba road, P. O Box 72673 Dar es Salaam
Phone: +25522 2110292/211753575
Fax: +25522 2117535
Vacancies and Internships at Architects and Quantity Surveyors Registration Board Architects and Quantity Surveyors Registration Board
Government institution job vacancies are normally advertised through the government Official jobs portal (Public Service Recruitment Secretariat-PSRS) which can be accessed through this link- https://ajira.go.tz/.
Find and apply for jobs advertised by Architects and Quantity Surveyors Registration Board by browsing the links listed below:
Have you found the job you are looking for? Try checking other Jobs in the list below
Architects and Quantity Surveyors Registration Board useful links
- Architects and Quantity Surveyors Registration Board website: https://www.aqrb.go.tz/
- Architects and Quantity Surveyors Registration Board job vacancies – careers page:
- Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS): https://ajira.go.tz/
Leave a Reply