About Amana Bank
The headquarters and main branch of Amana Bank are located in Golden Jubilee Tower, along Garden Avenue, in the central business district of the city of Dar es Salaam, the largest city and financial capital of Tanzania. The geographical coordinates of Golden Jubilee Tower are: 06°48’49.0″S, 39°17’21.0″E (Latitude:-6.813611; Longitude:39.289167).
To provide unique and innovative financial solutions which are Sharia compliant in an ethical and transparent manner driven by cutting-edge technology for the benefit of all stakeholders.
Our Core Values
Our core values are the broad set of guiding principles that direct’s the decisions and actions that Amana Bank staff will be taking as they execute their daily duties.
- Ethical:We conform / adhere to accepted highest standards of Sharia principles.
- Professionalism: We carry out our responsibilities with high level of excellence, competence, accountability and passion at all times.
- Transparency: Our operations are conducted with no hidden agendas. We undertake to make full disclosure of information to enable our customers make the right decisions.
- Trust: We have confidence in our capabilities and conduct our business with integrity.
- Receptive: We are approachable and supportive to our customers, employees, the community we serve and all other stakeholders.
As of September 2018, the bank maintained branches at the following locations:
Headquarters Branch: 2nd Floor, Golden Jubilee Tower, Ohio Street, Dar es Salaam Main Branch
Nyerere Branch: DRTC House, Nyerere Road, Dar es Salaam
Lumumba Branch: Lumumba Street, Kariakoo, Dar es Salaam
Mbagala Branch: Mbagala Zakhem, Mbagala, Dar es Salaam
Tandamti Branch: Tandamti Street, Opposite Kariakoo Market, Dar es Salaam
Arusha Branch: Ground Floor, Hugo Plaza Building, Corner of Wapare Street & Majengo Street, Arusha
Mwanza Branch: Ground Floor, Plot no 231, Block T, Kenyatta Street, Mwanza
Tanga Branch – North East side of Uhuru Park, Market Street, Tanga
Zanzibar Branch – Zanzibar (In Development)
Pemba Branch – Pemba (In Development)
Amana Bank Loan
Amana Bank lends property and cash loans at the rate you need, there are loans for entrepreneurs and small business owners who need to grow their businesses and capital according to their income. Amana Bank gives you the opportunity for a businessman & entrepreneur to borrow the amount of money you need. they also offer property and cash loans to government employees and companies click here so you can check the methods and criteria for getting a loan.
Amana Bank Address, Location and Contact Details
Ohio Street Golden Jubilee Tower, 2nd Floor
P.O. Box 9771
CALL OR CHAT WITH US
Tell: +255 659 075 000, +255 657 980 000
Fax: +255 22 2 129 013
Whatsapp: +255 657 980 000
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Job Vacancies, career and Internships at Amana Bank
NMB uses creative recruitment practices that ensure all applicants are carefully evaluated. Amana Bank Job vacancies are normally advertised through the Official Amana Bank Tanzania career website page which can be accessed through this link – https://amanabank.co.tz/pages/careers
Find and apply for jobs advertised by Amana Bank by browsing the links listed below:
Amana Bank useful links
- Amana Bank website: https://amanabank.co.tz/
- Amana Bank job vacancies – careers page: https://amanabank.co.tz/pages/careers
- Amana Bank Loan: https://amanabank.co.tz/banking/short-term-working-capital-financing