About Tigo Tanzania
The Tigo Tanzania, is the leading innovative telecommunication company in the country, distinguished as a fully-fledged digital lifestyle brand. Offering a diverse product portfolio in voice, SMS, high-speed internet and mobile financial services, Tigo has pioneered innovations such as Facebook in Kiswahili, TigoPesa App & iOS users, Tigo Music (Deezer) and East Africa’s first cross-border mobile money transfer with currency conversion.
The Tigo 3G networks guarantees the best services to its subscriber’s in all regions across the country. In 2015 Tigo launched 4G LTE network in Dar es Salaam and selected regions with plans to become available all over the country in 2017. In the past three years the company has launched over 500 network sites bring to over 2000 the total of its network sites. It plans to double its investment by 2017 in terms of coverage and additional capacity networks for deeper penetration in rural areas. With over 10 million registered subscribers, Tigo directly and indirectly employs over 300,000 Tanzanians including an extended network of customer service representatives, mobile money merchants, sales agents and distributors. Tigo started its operations in Tanzania in 1994.
Tigo Tanzania is an AXIAN Telecom’s company. AXIAN Telecom is a pan-African telecommunications services provider operating in eight markets through its subsidiaries in Madagascar, The Comoros, Reunion, Mayotte, Senegal, Togo, Uganda and Tanzania.
It operates across three key business segments, providing mobile and fixed networks as well as digital infrastructure and mobile financial services. AXIAN Telecom serves around 33 million customers and is a market disruptor, having expanded from being a single market player (Madagascar) until 2015 to eight markets today, through active acquisitions and heavy network investments.
Tigo Tanzania Contact Details & Address
- MIC Tanzania Public Limited Company
- O. Box 2929
- New Bagamoyo Rd, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
- Phone: 0716123103
- Fax +255 22 2120474
- Email: email@example.com
How to Apply for Jobs Advertised Today by Tigo Tanzania, Tigo Tanzania careers
Here are the Tigo Tanzania Jobs, you can see more of the vacancies advertised by Tigo Tanzania and how to apply
Job Overview: Business Development & Partnership Manager
Location: Dar es Salaam
Company: Tigo Tanzania
Dar es salaam Full Time
End date to apply: 04/07/2022
Business Development & Partnerships Manager is responsible for spear heading initiatives that will enable the Tigo Business unit to leverage on our core organizational strengths to deliver product and services that outpace the average enterprise industry growth.
This also requires assessing any organizational gaps/weaknesses and using internal resources to come up with solutions that improve the unit’s capabilities and ensure Tigo Business remains competitive in the market. The lead is expected to support other units to identify external resources e.g. partnerships that will improve the Tigo Business overall capabilities.
WE LEAD AND CONTRIBUTE
By connecting, by owning, by delivering, by change and by vision. We live our values of trust, Passion, simplicity, integrity and innovation.
Your responsibilities include:
Analytics and insights Gathering
- Work with the business intelligence (BI) teams, Tigo Business teams, other departments and develop meaningful insights on the business performance deriving key actions to ensure capabilities are leveraged.
- Track and report key marketing insights or developing trends.
Strategy and planning
- Support the unit on developing organization growth strategy.
- Support the enforcement of strategies.
Business development Framework
- Work with other units to develop a Tigo Business development framework.
- Ensure the framework aligns/includes the Tigo business unit partnership framework.
- Support the implementation of the BD / Partnership framework
Business case development
- Support the development of business cases for key initiatives that will impart revenue growth.
- Work with other stakeholders to get buy in for the business cases.
- Post investment analysis and reporting on business cases
- Identify key projects/initiatives that will transform/improve Tigo business capabilities across all functions.
- Lead the planning and implementation of key BD initiatives across the organization. Partnership relationship management
- Support engagements with key partners
- Lead weekly, monthly, quarterly or Annual partnership sessions as part of the governance. Business case development
- Produce weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and annual reports in order to show visibility/performance of the Business Development function across the Tigo Business unit.
- Any other reports as required by management
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years products / marketing/ commercial experience in Telecom sector.
- Past experience in mobile and/or fixed marketing / sales / service proposition development / management (including Pricing)
- University degree in technology / economics / marketing / business administration or related areas.
- Excellent writing, reading and presentation skills in English language.
- Corporate level of proficiency in MS Office Suite including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Project and Visio.
- Solid acumen of Financial KPIs and analytical KPIs.
- MBA is a plus.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE & ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE
- Understand the Tanzanian telecommunication market, with emphasis on B2B
- Strong communication skills. Must be capable of dealing with the Operator CxOS and OG top management.
- Rely on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals.
- High level of professionalism.
- Possess a strong understanding of marketing tools, sales and marketing plan, proposition plan and development of operating plan.
Useful Links Tigo Tanzania:
Tigo Tanzania website – Link
Tigo Tanzania careers – Link
Leave a Reply