About The Institute of Accountancy Arusha
The Institute of Accountancy Arusha (IAA) is a parastatal Educational Institution established by the Institute of Accountancy Arusha Act of 1990. The overall control and supervision of the Institute is vested in its Governing Council.
The Institute has over time developed a total number of thirty seven academic programmes from Basic Technician Certificate, Ordinary Diploma, Bachelor Degree, Post graduate Diploma and Master’s Degree.
The Institute also conducts short- term Courses and Seminars, many of them tailored to client needs. In addition, it undertakes consultancy and research activities as part of its Mission. Through these interventions, IAA aspires to develop lasting partnerships with Industry, the Government, and non-Governmental Organizations.
The objectives and functions of the Institute are to:
- Provide facilities for the study of and training in the principles, Procedures and techniques of accountancy and related subjects as the Governing Council may from time to time decide.
- Conduct courses leading to professional qualifications in Accountancy and related Disciplines.
- Sponsor, arrange and provide facilities for Conferences and Seminars for discussion of matters related to Accountancy, Finance, Business, Economics, Information Technology, and other Management Sciences.
- Conduct research, and offer consultancies to business organizations, government, non-governmental organizations, and arrange for publication and general dissemination of study materials in connection with the work activities of the institute.
The Institute of Accountancy Arusha (IAA) is a parastatal educational institution established by the Institute of Accountancy Arusha Act of 1990. The overall control and supervision of the Institute is vested in its Governing Council.
The Institute has, over time, developed several certificate, undergraduate, postgraduate and Masters programmes, which it offers full time for one year for certificate, postgraduate and Masters programmes and three years for undergraduate programme
The Institute of Accountancy Arusha Contact Details & Address
- P.O.Box 2798, Njiro Hill, Arusha – Tanzania
- Phone: +255 763 462109, +255 27 2970232, +255 27 2970234
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply for Jobs Advertised Today by The Institute of Accountancy Arusha, The Institute of Accountancy Arusha careers
Here are the The Institute of Accountancy Arusha Jobs, you can see more of the vacancies advertised by The Institute of Accountancy Arusha and how to apply
5 Tutorial Assistants -Banking Jobs at IAA
Tutorial Assistants -Banking – 5 Posts
The Institute of Accountancy Arusha
POST TUTORIAL ASSISTANT- BANKING – 5 POST
EMPLOYER Institute of Accountancy Arusha (IAA)
APPLICATION TIMELINE: 2022-06-08 2022-06-21
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To teach up to NTA Level 6 for (Ordinary Diploma);
- To assist in conducting tutorial and practical exercises for students under close supervision;
- To prepare learning resources for Tutorial exercises;
- To assist in conducting research under close supervision; and
- To carry out consultancy and community service under close supervision.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Holder of Bachelor Degree in Banking with GPA 3.5 from a recognized institution.
REMUNERATION Offered according to IAA scheme of
Useful Links The Institute of Accountancy Arusha:
The Institute of Accountancy Arusha website – Link
The Institute of Accountancy Arusha careers – Link
Leave a Reply